Casino Games 101: How to Play Let It Ride
Are you interested in learning the rules of the Let it Ride game as part of the game in togel online? It is an easy and exciting table game that is based on 5-card stud poker. You are competing not against other people, but only against the house.
Playing the Let It Ride Card Game
The game begins after every player puts in 3 equal bets out. Then, 3 cards would be dealt, face down to every player. For the dealer, on the other and, 2 will be dealt, face down. Once all cards needed are there, the players and the dealer can look at them.
- Done looking and evaluating your cards? It’s time to make the initial decision. Will you ask for your initial bet back? Or, would you choose to leave it, and let it ride? Remember, you are not allowed to show your cards to other people.
- Once deciding what to do with the initial bet, then, the dealer can now turn over one of her 2 cards. Each of the players can utilize this specific card as a fraction of their last 5-card hand.
- Have you seen the hand? Choose whether you will let it ride, or take your second bet once again. At this point though, you are only permitted to change your bet, since your decision regarding the first one is still in effect.
- After making final decisions regarding the second bet, the second card of dealer will be revealed. This particular card will complete each player’s 5-card hand.
- Do you have a winning poker hand of 10s? If yes, then you will win, and will be paid using the bets you have chosen to let ride. In case you let all of your bets ride, expect to be paid thrice. But, what if you fail to hold on to a winning poker hand? Then, the dealer can take all the bets on the table.
The Poker Payout Ride and Winning Hands: Let It Ride
The player with the winning poker hand will be paid in accordance to this table:
- 50 to 1 – Four of a Kind
- 200 to 1- Straight Flush
- 3 to 1 – Three of a Kind
- 5 to 1 – Straight
- 8 to 1 – Flush
- 1,000 to 1 – Royal Flush
- 1 to 1 – Pair of 10’s or Better
- 2 to 1 – Two Pair
- 11 to 1 – Full House
How to know when to “let it ride” after the reveal of the dealer’s first card?
Once the dealer shows everyone his first card, a player should let his second bet ride if he has a winning poker hand or…
- Any 4 to an inside straight, plus high cards
- Any 4 to an outside straight
How to know when to “let it ride” on the first 3 cards?
- If a player has 3 cards to one straight flush that are spread apart or connected.
- If a player has any 3 cards to one royal flush
- If a player has a pair of 10s or better in his 3 cards, he should let all the bets ride. He is already a sure winner. This poker hand can eventually improve, and a 1 to 1 payout is already guaranteed.